One man goes on the quest of his life to find his love that is lost, facing the gods, humanity, and the forces of nature; The Fallows is a spiritual adventure where one man inspires the gods and the nations of the earth to save the world from global warming, war, famine, disease, poverty, human trafficking, war, terrorism and abuse. Together the Gods and mankind join hands to call forth the evils of the world back into Pandora’s box. Zeus gave man Pandora when Prometheus stole fire from Mt. Olympus and gave Pandora to mankind along with a box. We come to find, that what Prometheus brought into the world, his son came into the world to take it away.
The fallows of our hearts are cultivated every day. It is Aaron Ross's hope as he hikes across the United States of America to add an original emotional experience to The Fallows.
The Fallows is a love story that will forever remain a poem dedicated to the love between a man and a women.
Aaron Ross went to Liberty University in Virginia for Communications and Theology. Aaron Ross also attended Life Times Career Institute for a degree in small business management. Currently Aaron Ross is living in Irwin Pennsylvania, 55 Corbett Ave Irwin Pa, 15642. Right Aaron Ross is working on a second book to The Fallows, three screenplays, and three novels that will soon be ready for production. Aaron Ross's dream was to begin his career the way literature has evolved throughout history; Aaron Ross has accomplished that dream with The Fallows.
1. The Fallows unlocks the inner poet within, inspiring creativity, study, and global peace; to solve earth’s greatest problems: cancer, disease, terrorism, poverty, famine, human trafficking, divorce, war.
2. The Fallows move's you emotionally, helping your heart and mind to heal from the tragedies of the past.
3. Global warming is a universal problem that every nation faces. The words of The Fallows inspire the nations of the world to join hands together to save the world from global warming.
4. The Fallows inspires our love live's; breathing passion, fidelity, and healing to any relationship.
5. The Fallows inspires open communication in our relationships as well as around the world.